- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour marinade into a quart zip-lock bag and add meat chunks.
- Gently knead bag making sure to coat all meat pieces with marinade.
- Place bag in refrigerator, allowing to lie flat for a minimum of 1 hour but better if done overnight or all day (approx.8 hours).
- Dependent on the meat being used, complimentary spices and herbs such as ginger, paprika, thyme, basil, rosemary, etc. can be added.