- 1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbs granulated sugar
- 1/4 c butter (1/2 stick)
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz. pkgs) at room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tub ( 8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1 1/2 c. fresh blueberries
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper with 2″ ends extending over the edge of the pan (to use as handles).
- Mix 2 tbs of sugar with graham crackers, and then add melted butter.
- Press graham cracker mixture into bottom of pan and then refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup of sugar until well blended. Add lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Add blueberries stirring gently.
- Spoon over crust and smooth for even distribution.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving
- Carefully remove from pan and cut to serve