- 3 cups of broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 3 cups of cauliflower florets, cooked and drain
- 1 cup small pearl onions, cooked and drained (you can use frozen as they are easier)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 small can mushrooms, stems and pieces
- 1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan (grate your own, the packaged stuff is like sawdust, yuck)
- 1 c. crushed Ritz crackers (optional)
- 3 tbs. melted butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray a 2 quart casserole with nonstick spray.
- Combine the onions, broccoli, and cauliflower and put in the casserole.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mushroom soup, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Fold in mushrooms, and cheeses to mixture and then pour mixture over veggies in casserole dish.
- (Optional step)If you would like a crunchy topping, mix crackers and butter and use to top the casserole.