- 6 c. shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. vinegar (cider or white)
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil (I use canola)
- 2 1/2 tbs. sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
- This couldn’t be easier!
- Toss the cabbage and carrots together in a large bowl mixing them so they are distributed evenly.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo, vinegar, oil, sugar, celery salt, and salt.
- Gently mix the wet ingredients in to the carrot/cabbage combo.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to blend flavors.