- 4 russet potatoes, 4 – 5 inches long
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp.. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Slice each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. Set aside.
- Mix the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, cayenne, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and mix with whisk.
- Add potatoes to the spice/olive oil mixture and toss to thoroughly cover.
- Place wedges on cookie sheet.
- Roast in 400F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the potatoes over with tongs.
- Return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with favorite condiments.