- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tbs. very finely minced onion
- 1 tsp. mustard – sometimes I use Dijon but mostly yellow mustard
- dash of salt
- Shell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolk and set aside intact whites.
- Mash the yolks and add the rest of the ingredients to the yolks. You may adjust the amounts of the ingredients to your taste.
- Stuff the egg whites with the yolk mixture. I sometimes do mine with a piping bag to make it more decorative.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve on tray or plate garnished with parsley.
- Keep well refrigerated until serving time.