- 2 chopped medium onions
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbs. ketchup
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 16 oz. bag of frozen veggies, thawed or a like amount of any leftover veggies you might have around
- 4 to 6 cups mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tbs. butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Brown onion and ground beef in a large skillet. Drain well.
- Add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to onions and ground beef.
- Pour into a greased 8”x8” square baking dish.
- Pour veggies over meat mixture and spread evenly.
- Beat together potatoes, milk, butter and salt.
- Spread potatoes over veggie layer. Seal to the edge.
- Bake at 425F for 35 minutes.