- – 1 can coconut milk (if you’re using a different type of milk, use 1 3/4 cups instead)
- – 2 1/2 tablespoons of pure raw honey or any other sweetener of choice (you can use up to 3 tablespoons of the sweetener, so you can experiment with how sweet you like your smoothie)
- – 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- – 1 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- – 1 peeled avocado, with the seed removed
- – 1 cup of ice
- Blend the ingredients together in your blender. It’s that simple.
- Then pour it into whatever glasses you want.
- The avocado will add a green tint to the smoothie, but if you want to make it even more festive, you can add some green food coloring. You can never go too green for St. Patrick’s Day!