- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a skillet on medium heat, cook bacon until it is golden and ready to crumble. Remove the bacon from the pan, drain on paper towels, and crumble.
- Add the chopped onion to the bacon grease and cook until translucent and beginning to caramelize.
- Add sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper and heat to bubbling.
- Add dandelion greens and cook till the dandelion greens wilt, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to warm serving dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese and crumbles bacon over the dandelion greens.