We had some great entries last week! I am inspired for Holiday entertaining!
I fell in love with the “Sugared Fruit” from Pitcher and Plate Blog. In fact, I got my fruit yesterday and will be sugaring it today as I felt it would be a perfect centerpiece for the big day tomorrow. It seems perfect as we are at the time of the fall where every morning the sun rises to a heavily “sugared” frosty landscape!
Usually I turn my nose up at crafts that use plastic spoons because usually they look pretty tacky but I have to give credit to Jocie at “One Project Closers -The Better Half” Blog. Her plastic spoon Christmas tree was really well done. I can’t believe I am saying this but I am going to try this one! Me..plastic spoons… who’d a “thunk”.
And from “Salt Tree” Blog, the “Magical Christmas Scene” wold be an intriguing decoration for my foyer table. I find that kids are always entranced by miniature scenes. This is a great idea. I hope I can find the lamp posts. What a Dollar store score they were!
And as for recipes, I have to try “Pesto, Tomato and Feta Straws” at the “Love Bakes Good Cakes” Blog. These look so yummy! Of course, you could get me to eat bark if you put Pesto on it! I just love Basil and Tomatoes the perfect combo!
And I really liked the “Crazy Cinnamon Pretzels” from “Crazy Lou Creations. Who doesn’t love cinnamon? The aroma of anything with cinnamon makes the whole house smell like a big hot cinnamon bun, and cinnamon is good for you too! It boosts your metabolism…..I always remind myself of that fact as I stuff a third cinnamon bun in my mouth! These pretzels look great!
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, DIY idea, photographs (and not to your main blog page). Please link something NEW each week and not repeat posts week after week.
2. No ads for link parties, Ebay and Etsy shops, giveaways, etc. please!
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other blog posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post of your favorites and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Please follow The Wilderness Wife on Twitter, or Networked Blogs, or Linky Followers, and we would love it if you gave us a “like” on Facebook.
6. Grab the “Wicked Good Wednesday” Button and link back here or create a text link on your blog. Please have the link to this party in your post or on your blog. If there is no link you will not be “featured” in next week’s blog party review.