Features for last Week’s Wicked Good Wednesday
The favorite recipe last week was Cranberry Butter from the Chic Geek. Bill loves Cranberry anything so I can’t wait to spring this one on him. We have an English Muffin and coffee most mornings for our breakfast, and I have noticed that he is getting bored with the usual jams and jellies.
When it came to DIY/ Crafty category this Sunburst Mirror generated a lot of interest. What a striking focal point and oh so thrifty. I like things that are rustic so I have pinned this idea. You can find this great idea over at Live.Love.Larson.
And now that Christmas is just around the corner…… by the way are you planning to do any shopping on Thanksgiving? I can’t imagine dragging my overstuffed body into a store after Thanksgiving dinner! What are these retailers thinking! Anyway, back to gift ideas…this post on “Back to the Basics” Blog titled “Eco-Friendly Gift-Giving (part 1) Grow It!” has some great ideas. I have a lot of friends that are loaded with stuff so they don’t need anymore but they love to garden! Love this one!
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, DIY idea, photographs (and not to your main blog page). Please link something NEW each week and not repeat posts week after week.
2. No ads for link parties, Ebay and Etsy shops, giveaways, etc. please!
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other blog posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post of your favorites and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Please follow The Wilderness Wife on Twitter, or Networked Blogs, or Linky Followers, and we would love it if you gave us a “like” on Facebook.
6. Grab the “Wicked Good Wednesday” Button and link back here. Please have a link to this party in your post or on your blog. If there is no link you will not be “featured” in next week’s blog party review.