It’s over!!!!!!! No more campaign calls, no more political ads…..no matter who you wanted to win, you can be glad that it is over for another 4 years!
And now it’s time for Wicked Good Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
Last week we had quite a few “linkys” that tied for most “likes”, so I had to narrow it down and give the “favorites” honor to those with the top 5 “click throughs”. Be sure to honor your favorites by taking the time to “like” the post! We all work hard to provide readers with interesting content and a “like” is like a pat on the back.
The post with the most click-throughs was a post that covered a subject I love – canning! This entry from Prep Utility Vehicle got 28 clicks and I have to agree that the information on canning grapes is thorough and well documented. The step by step photos are a great help for someone new to canning. I have canned a lot but have never done grapes so I bookmarked this info to try next year. So check out Canned Grapes .
Annoying Things List from the Calm Healthy Sexy Blog. I personally loved this one! Confession here – I tend to procrastinate on a lot of little things in life. I make lists of big things and work hard to check off everything on the list, but will let a lot of little stuff slide and then feel guilt and irritation about it. It is way too easy to just put off a small task but the “list” has helped me in the words of that great American philosopher, Larry the Cable Guy, to “get ‘er done!”.
When I saw the tile of this post, Kitchen Gadgets from the Life at Meadow Creek Blog, I thought it was going to be a discussion of favorite utensils and their uses but I was pleasantly surprised to find a really great idea for using that under cabinet space. A great idea that I am going to put into action as soon as I get to Walmart (90 mile round trip) to pick up a couple of adjustable rods.
Personally, I enjoyed this post from the Little Homestead on the Hill blog a lot. My husband Bill has a small collection of old tools – some from his granddad and some from mine. We love to display them and even use them. We’re old school and have a great love for “the good old days” of our childhood and the memories that these types of tools bring back. And these old tools could come in real handy in the power outages we’re having here on the East coast.
And the last of the favorites is great eye candy from a very talented photographer, Madge Bloom, at her View From Right Here blog. I loved the picture in the link but then explored her blog to find some really great photography. As they say, “ A picture is worth a thousand words” and Madge has some stunning pics.
Those are only a few of the treasures that are posted each week on the blog represented by the thumbnails below. So much education, information and inspiration is available to us if we just click through for a visit. So please be a “good neighbor” in our blog world and visit our fellow bloggers to see what they are up to!
So now on to the party. Please remember “THE RULES”.
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, DIY idea, photographs (and not to your main blog page). Please link something NEW each week and not repeat posts week after week.
2. No ads for link parties, Ebay and Etsy shops, giveaways, etc. please!
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other blog posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post of your favorites and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Please follow The Wilderness Wife on Twitter, or Networked Blogs, or Linky Followers, and we would love it if you gave us a “like” on Facebook.
6. Grab the “Wicked Good Wednesday” Button and link back here. Please have a link to this party in your post or on your blog. If there is no link you will not be “featured” in next week’s blog party review.