- 1 medium Macintosh Apple, cored, halved and sliced thin but skin left on
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tbs, apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard (I prefer Dijon)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 c. baby spinach, washed and spun dry
- 3 tbs. chopped & toasted walnuts or pecans
- Core, halve and slice apples thin but leave skins on. Toss the apples in the lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, dijon mustard, pepper and salt in small bowl and whisk together.
- Put spinach, sliced apples, and toasted nuts in salad serving bowl and lightly toss to mix.
- Drizzle with salad dressing and toss again lightly.
- Its ready to serve.